Hi, I’m Kelly Fitzgerald
I’m married to a therapist.
He is great at what he does, but…
- Does he know how SEO works? Nope
- Can he optimize blog posts? Sort of
- Is he an Excel power user? Definitely not
Turns out, I’m really good at all of the above.
With over a decade of experience in digital marketing and a background in finance, I apply a very data-driven approach to help my clients get found online and grow their practice.
Most therapists receive little to no training on how to market their private practice. As a therapist, your job is to help clients. You’re not an SEO expert and you likely don’t have the time or interest in becoming one.
I’m passionate about helping solo and group practice owners grow their business.SEO SERVICES
- Uriah Guilford’s Podcast, 10 Questions with Kelly Fitzgerald
- John Clarke’s Private Practice Workshop Podcast
- Uriah Guilford’s Blog, 5 Things When Hiring an SEO Vendor
When people ask me what I like best about my work, I always say my clients!
My Thoughts on SEO for Counselors & Therapists
Some therapists are interested in learning the in’s and out’s of SEO and others just want the work done for them. Either way, I’ll break down SEO concepts into a digestible non-techy way to fit my client’s level of interest.
My Marketing Certifications
- Digital Marketing Strategies Certification
- Google Advanced Analytics
- Squarespace Circle Member